Walker Evans has now developed their extremely popular Walker Links for the Can-Am Maverick X3. The Walker Links are the most versatile sway bar links on the market. With these units installed, you essentially have the luxury of having a sway bar when you need it and having independent shock movement when that is required.
These links replace the standard rear sway bar link on the Maverick X3 and can be used with either stock shocks or aftermarket Walker Evans Velocity shocks. With these sway bar links installed you will notice a better rider over rugged and uneven terrain without giving up confidence in cornering. The reason for the smoother ride is the 1.5” of dampening the Walker Links provide. This dampening allows the rear shocks to work independently to a point, until it the link is maxed out either by a large payload or increased force, and then it acts like a rigid sway bar link which provides the increased stability. What more could you ask for in a sway bar link, increased independence and stability from the same link, there is a reason these are one of the most sought after sway bar links for the X3.
Bolt On application for Can-Am X3 X RS
- Made in the USA
- High quality Walker Evans construction
- Can be rebuilt and re-valved
- Shock shafts made from 1/2" nitrid coated micro alloy steel
- Anodized for durability and lifespan
- 2" shock body constructed from billet aluminum
- 1/2" Steel bearings and urethane bushings
- Designed to fit OEM brackets on oem Sway bar, may work with aftermarkets sway bars, that share oem same mounting point
Usually ships in 4-5 business days